An intoxicating blend of bourbon, rum, and cognac notes unfold into a heart of geranium, palmarosa, and rose accords. A dark, woody blend of cedar and vetiver create the base.
- Top – bourbon, rum, cognac
- Middle –geranium, palmarosa, rose
- Bottom - cedar, vetiver
All-natural hemp core candle wicking. Provides a hotter burn than most candle wicking.
American Soybean Wax
About Our Candles:
The production is kept small — candles are poured in batches of less then 10 in Toledo, OH. Each candle, from placing the all-natural wick, to wax melting and pouring, to wick-cutting and labeling, is constructed by hand with the highest standards in mind. Under optimal conditions, our 8 oz candles will burn for 50+ hours and our 10oz will burn for 70+ hours.
Clean and sleek, our Black/White Straight Sided Tumbler Jars have a glossy outer coating that diffuses candlelight for a softer glow.
Our Black Tumblers will have silver Lids. While our White Tumblers will have Black Lids
Frosted Silver Rim Tumblers do not Include Lids (NO LID)
8 oz. Thick/Heavy Blue Cobalt Tumbler (NO LID)
7.8 oz. Libbey Oval Tumbler(NO LID)
7.25 OZ Libbey Cube Container (NO LID)
12 OZ Libby Cube Container (NO LID)
15 OZ Libbey Black Container (Three Wick) (NO LID)
17.5 OZ Libby Clear Container (Three Wick) Silver Lid
17.5 OZ Libby White Container (Three Wick) Black Lid
Nordic Tumbler White/Charcoal
13.5 OZ container 11oz of Wax Bamboo Lid
Standard is a 3oz.. wax melt Packaged in a clam shell container
Jumbo is a 6oz.. wax melt Packaged in a clam shell container
FOR YOUR BEST CANDLE EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain your wick! Trim to 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- THE FIRST BURN IS MOST IMPORTANT! Upon lighting for the first time, make sure to burn long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container. If the candle is not allowed to melt to the edge, especially on the first burn, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the life of your candle.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
After the Burn:
To continue our sustainability efforts, Glasses can easily be cleaned out and reused. Pour your favorite whiskey or other favorite beverage on the rocks and Enjoy!